Sunday, November 15, 2009

What is that in our laundry?? 57/365


I am still sick at home today.  Better than yesterday (but that isn't saying much since yesterday was the dregs).  When you are stuck at home without a lightbox it really limits your possibilities to day light and whatever is around to be photographed.  Well when I got up to get something to drink this is what I saw.......

I had thrown a tablecloth, sweatshirt and other items on the floor to be brought down to the laundry and apparently Simba thought it was the perfect place to take a nap...what a crazy cat.

**edited to add.  Today I am thankful for my two furry cats that bring love and joy into my life.

1 comment:

  1. baahha thats too cute. yeah winters are going to tough I think for photo taking is what I am thinking. oh well we will have to get creative.

    ReplyDelete