Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sick day and thankfulness 56/365


Today I was supposed to attend an all day conference instead I have been sick at home all day.  I won't go into the gory details here but suffice it to say I would never have been able to last an hour drive each way and a 14 hour conference.  The bummer is I really need the CEUs and I am out the money.
My photo today is of one of the squirrels out our kitchen window since I never got out of my jammies all day I certainly wasn't go out to take a picutre.
Today I am thankful for my husband, Arthur.  I am not a good patient and he has made me lunch and made sure I am okay and sent messages to friends so they didn't expect me at the conference and just taken care of me.  Thank you honey,  I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Boo for sickness! (Hope you are feeling better.)

    Yay for nice husbands and yummy lunches...and fun pictures of squirrels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a good hubby there. bummer on the conference why is it we get sick at the wrong times always.

    ReplyDelete