Monday, November 16, 2009

The BOSU and thankfulness 58/365



The picture above was taken at Physical Therapy tonight.  I went because it was my last night and I needed to be done.  The thing I am on is called a BOSU (Both Sides Up) and is a special kind of torture for people like me (very uncoordinated)  the bottom is round like half a ball and you are supposed to go front to back and side to side and in circles.  I laugh my butt off on this thing because I feel like I am going to fall off all the time. So good-bye P.T. and good-bye BOSU.

Tonight I am thankful for my family.  Earlier I called my parents to check in and see how everything was going.  My dad answered the phone, which is rare, and he talked for maybe 15 minutes, which is super rare but it was a fun talk and we laughed a lot.  It made me happy, very happy. 


1 comment:

  1. dads are funny that way giggle.

    I have seen what you are standing on, never stood on one and would probably fall off if I did yeah therapy is over. is your back better?

    ReplyDelete