Sunday, March 16, 2014

Do you remember me?

After 2 sinus infections, the flu and walking pneumonia I think I am finally healthy.  Woo hoo!

A couple of weeks ago a friend asked what I planned to do about my blog....ummmm, well, ahhh.  You get the picture I had not really given my blog much thought so I decided that I would get back to it and then nothing.  So today, while we had a nice but cold day, Arthur and I went to Cunningham Falls for the maple syrup demonstration.  We went two years ago and just like to go and listen to the rangers, take photos and walk the falls.  It was a nice, relaxing day.  Here is a picture of one of the buckets attached to a sugar maple that is tapped and you can see sap dripping into the bucket.  We have had such cold weather here that the sap finally starting flowing this week and then we are supposed to get snow tonight so I don't know how long they will get sap for.  



This is my first entry in months and I hope to get back to posting.  Take care.


1 comment:

  1. Love the pic and the monochromatic feel. Great close up of the bucket and the "drip".

    ReplyDelete