Saturday, November 30, 2013

#NaPhoPoMo - Day 30


ESlade-November 30_ 2013-4024

This is what I found this morning when I walked into the living room.  The both look quite content.  What you can't see is Gizmo is down at his feet too.  Our furnace stopped working overnight and I guess everyone was trying to figure out how to stay warm. 

Today is the last day of the #NaPhoPoMo series.  The exercise was good in that it made me make sure that I stopped what I was doing at some point every day so I could take a photo.  However, I felt that sometimes with working all day and coming home in the dark that I settled for photos that I wouldn't have normally.  On the flip side I had to get creative on some so all in all I am really glad I took part.

Karen from Chookoolonks asked us to pick some favorites from the month.  Below are two of my favorites.

ESlade-November 17_ 2013-3761

ESlade-November 11_ 2013-3704

No comments:

Post a Comment