Friday, March 29, 2013

Catching up on my P52

You would think that it would be so easy to take one photo a week, however, I am finding that is not the case.  Things happen so this is not an apology but a catch for me so I know where I am.  Now normally if I missed a week or two in this kind of challenge I would just give up but I have decided to keep going.  I have missed weeks 6, 10 and 11.  I am now posting week 12 (last week's which I took but didn't get posted and week 13 (this week's photo)  ----woo hoo.

Here is week 11's photo.  My husband and I went out for a walk in our neighborhood and these pine cones caught my eye.  They have a soft focus but I really like it in this photo...it works for me.

ESlade-March 17_ 2013-1947

This week's photo was taken last Sunday when I made Paella for some friends.  Unfortunately this one has a soft focus too and it doesn't work for this photo but it is the only I have since we were all hungry and the lighting in my house is not very good.  You gotta go with what you have, right?

ESlade-March 24_ 2013-1963

Be sure and check out the other P52 players.


P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday with Kent Weakley

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love the pine cone. You should really think about selling prints of your awesomeness. I think they'd go over so well at craft fairs and the like.

    ReplyDelete