Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sweeet Shot Tuesday

It has been awhile since I participated in Sweet Shot Tuesday over at Life With My 3 Boybarians  so I decided today would be a great time to jump back in.  Last Saturday morning my husband and I were in Pennsylvania when the snow started and here is the barn across from where we stayed Friday night. Kind of crazy that we got so much snow in October.  I hope this isn't a sign of what is to come this winter.

_DSC0024

Be sure and check out the rest of the participants over at Life With My 3 Boybarians. 

Sweet Shot Day

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors and detail in this photo. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeek snow no not ready for it. hope the weather is better and that this is indeed not a sign of the coming times.

    ReplyDelete