Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 4 and 5

Sunday I posted about my endeavor to follow Darcy's ( from over at Life With My 3 Boybarians ) 31 Days to a Better Photo series.  Yesterday life happened and I wasn't able to do day 4 so today I am talking about day 4 and 5.  Day 4 is about ISO which I actually understood before and have seen first hand what happens if you forget to turn down the ISO after shooting in a dimly lit location.  The funny thing is today my practice shot didn't show nearly as much noise as my past experience so I won't post them here but her lesson is well written and easy to understand. 

Day 5 is a reading day about aperture.  Good information and I look forward to part 2 tomorrow.  If you haven't read her series you should go check it out here.

Gotta run and get some sleep.  See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment