Saturday, September 25, 2010

What a difference a little paint makes

When we moved in 3 years ago I was so sick of white walls and neutral carpeting from living in apartments that I added a ton of color to our home.  Including our master bedroom which I painted red to go with our white and back quilt and other accessories.  I must admit that even though I love red, white and black together I was not happy with it in our bedroom.  However, I had also learned that my husband and I are not good at painting and that is putting it mildly so yesterday we had someone come in and paint our bedroom.  This time I went with Silvery Moon from Benjamin Moore.  I didn't take a before picture of the color because I thought I had one but couldn't find it as I was writing this post.  Here is one corner of the room with the new color.  We have a small house with small rooms so we moved all the furniture out for the painter to have an easier time of painting. 



We leaned our box spring, mattress, and bed frame on their side so it would fit in another room and Sylvester thought this was a great place to hang out as you can see from this picture.


I am really happy with the new color and we will put the furniture back where it belongs tomorrow.  I am looking forward to see it all together.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Looks like a great relaxing color to have in your bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice. sylvester looks very content.

    ReplyDelete