Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Perfect Truffle

We have a friend who really likes truffles and his birthday was the other day and part of his birthday gift from us was a few truffles from The Perfect Truffle located here in Frederick, MD. 

Don't they look delicious?

Upper left: Dark Chocolate Caramel Caramel with Salt
Upper Right:  I thought I ordered Grand Marnier but I think this is Morello Sour Cherry (at least that is what it looks like on the website),
Lower Left:  Chambord
Lower Right:  Mango

I picked these up this morning (Saturday) but I will schedule this post for Sunday so that there isn't a chance he will see part of his gift.  I hope he likes them.   Happy Birthday Tim!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I know he'll love the salt one. Yum-o! I had thought of getting him some salted chocolate from a place we went on our cruise, but it was $3.50 for the chocolate bar and $40 for shipping...NO!

    ReplyDelete