Friday, May 14, 2010

The Daily Shoot 197/365

On Wednesday, the 12th, I needed some inspirations so I popped over to The Daily Shoot  to see what the day's assignment was.  I heard about the The Daily Shoot from PG over at Annoyingly Boring  but I have never done the assignments for a a couple of reasons.  One, I don't have a Twitter account and two, I only post to my blog not to the photo sites they use.  However, I decided to do the assignment of the day and post it here.  Unfortunately, I didn't post it on the day it was due but I did take it on Tuesday so here it is.  The assignment was "Pick an everyday subject and get as close as you can to it. Make a photograph and post it!"  I decided to take a picture of my Bic Mark It. It is an ultra fine point permanent marker and I love it!!  I tend to not like fine point pens let alone ultra fine point but this pen writes beautifully.  If you haven't tried them yet you should.  Please note:  I am writing this as my opinion I have not been  paid to write this.

No comments:

Post a Comment