Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day at the landfill 158/365

Today we rented a truck to take a bunch of stuff to the landfill.  We had fence posts from when we moved part of our fence,  our TV that died last November, an old VCR, a bookcase that got drenched when our water heater died early this year, and so on.  It was great to have a clear day to do this but I must admit that neither of us thought that we had 630 lbs of junk!!!! Oh my!  Here is my hubby throwing a fence post into the the dumpster at the landfill.

2 comments:

  1. Two pix of Arthur in less than a week. That man better get an agent quick. Grin.

    It must feel so good to have that checked off your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alissa, I feels AWESOME to get that off our checklist we had stuff in the unfinished part of the basement, the carport and the side yard, what a difference now.

    As you know I tend not to have pictures of people on my blog and I do that since some people don't want to be on it. However, when Simba just died I realized I don't have a lot of pictures of her. Some sure but not as many as I thought. I also realized that Arthur and I don't take pictures together or really of each other so now I am going to try to fix that.

    ReplyDelete