Sunday, May 21, 2017

Day 1

Day 1/100




Today marks the first day of the 100 Days Project.  What is the 100 Days Project?  It is doing one creative thing every day x 100.  I have decided that I will take a photo every day with my DSLR.  No phone photos.  In the past I have struggled with photo projects that require I follow a prompt because I get so hung up on the prompt that I lose focus.  I am hoping that I can continue this project for the full 100 days.  This is a project that a professor, Michael Beirut, at Yale gives his students and Emma Rogan from New Zealand has taken on and invited people to join her over the last few years.  I am excited to join in for the first time.

This is what Mr. Beirut has to say about the 100 Days Project.
Image may contain: text

No comments:

Post a Comment