Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blog updates

As you may have notice I haven't been good at posting lately and there are several reasons for that but mostly because I have been spending a lot of time working behind the scenes on my blog trying to get it to where I want.  It still isn't there but it is definitely better.  I have changed the background from black to white and am using a different blogger template which I like better than the old one. 

I changed the header from one photo to two.  I really want it to be four photos but since I am not a graphic designer or website designer when I make it 4 photos they are rectangles and too distorted for my taste.  You may see that change again if I can figure it out.

I also added tabs for home, about, contact and credits.  The credits tab is where I can thank the bloggers who have posted tutorials or answered questions that I have then used to implement changes on my own blog.  I will continue to add to it as learn more techniques.  I love that bloggers are so willing to share their knowledge and this is just a small way I can acknowledge those that help me.

If you have any feedback about the changes that I have made please leave it in the comments I would love to hear from you.




Have a good night.

5 comments:

  1. i love the new look it is coming along splended and now you have me totally jealous I need to spend more time and spiff up mine. it drives me crazy that the top photo is so large and haven't spent the time to figure out why. be watching for more changes from you

    ReplyDelete
  2. @stampmouse I had a problem with my header photo being too small and it was aggravating so I understand. When you get some time to figure it out I am sure you will be happy with the results. Thanks for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the style of your blog! I like the 2 photo header.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies, thanks for all the nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking good. i have finally (almost) dug out from under the backlog of photos I had so I am taking a bit of time to venture out to see what others have been doing. I like what I see.

    ReplyDelete