Sunday, October 17, 2010

Give and take

I have spent the last couple of weeks working on a Halloween wall hanging and a Christmas present for my dad.  I am what quilters call a topper.  I tend to piece my quilt tops and then send them out to a long arm quilter.  So in order for my dad's quilt to be done in time for me to send it out to the quilter and get it back so that I can bind it needed my full attention.  I finished the top today....woo hoo!!  I am so glad to have the top done but that meant I haven't blogged and now I am behind on some cards that need to get done and sent out.  It is all about give and take and I am hoping some day to figure it out so that I can get things done in a timely manner. 

How do you go about getting everything done without something get lost in the shuffle?

My parents don't read my blog so I am safe writing about this but there is no picture because my house is too dark to take a picture at night.  I plan on taking a picture of it when it comes back from the quilter and I will post  the picture then.

No comments:

Post a Comment