Friday, August 13, 2010

Storm and finally caught up!

Yesterday we had a storm that ripped through the area knocking down trees and causing power outages as well as the trains and metro to have long delays.

As I sat on the commuter train I took a couple of pictures of down trees.  Here are two.  Unfortunately there is glare from the train window but I hope you can still see the power of Mother Nature.

Our commuter train ended up being an hour and 15 minutes late in the morning due to a tree down on the tracks and an hour late going home due to a train ahead of us with mechanical problems and storms coming through the area again.  Days like that I hate commuting.

Well I am caught up on the photos in my camera and that feels good.

Enjoy your Friday!

2 comments:

  1. ugh that sounds like a ugly mess. I bt you get lots of reading done on the train.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like my commute home today: one hour and 20 mins. Hate it. Just hate it.

    ReplyDelete