Monday, February 1, 2010

Lesson 3 117/365

As I have talked about previously I am reading Jeff Wignall's book Exposure Photo Workshop and doing the assignments that follow each chapter.  For lesson 3 the assignment "is to search out a subject that you think is a good middle tone - whether its gray or a particular color - and either walk close enough to meter just that tone or use your center-weighted or spot metering function to meter only that tone."  I have taken the photo below spot metering on the brick as I thought the gray maybe too dark and after locking the exposure I recomposed the shot.  I am not sure it right because the sky is so white but that is the winter sky. Of course I do not like all the power lines but this is the picture straight out of the camera.  I only added my signature in Photoshop Elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment