Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another storm headed our way 125/365

At 10:30pm I realized I hadn't taken a picture yet today.  So I sat in our bay window and started shooting.  This picture is straight out of the camera with the exception of the signature, and I really like the way it looks.  I didn't use a flash all the light comes from street lighting and snow.  This is a dogwood tree in our front yard and shows the snow that has already started falling.  We will be home again tomorrow as pretty much everything is closed.  These days off I have baked, made candy, cleaned and worked on making greeting cards so tomorrow maybe I will just hang out, read and drink hot chocolate....sounds like a plan to me.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a night shot? It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow combined with the lights from the street just made for cool lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love this the glow is wonderful

    ReplyDelete